Where can I purchase Informale clothing?

Our products are sold exclusively via our online store and a few selected stockist (check out our Stockists page to find a location near you)

What currency are your products priced in?

Depending on your location our prices will appear in AUD/USD/GBP/EURO.
You can also select what currency you would like to view our prices in via the currency converter in the top right corner of the main menu when accessing our website through desktop or in the burger menu when visiting out website on mobile.

What are your payment methods?

We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay and Paypal. AfterPay is available for our Australian, New Zealand and Canadian based customers. "

We also accept selected cryptocurrencies through Coinbase.

Where are your pieces made?

90% of our products are manufactured in Melbourne, Australia, while the remaining 10% is Made in Italy. We oversee the whole process, from designing, pattern-making, manufacturing and quality control. This ensures that each garment is as perfect as possible before being shipped to you.

If an item is sold out, will it be restocked?

All he pieces in our range are regarded as core pieces.
We do not make collections.
We have established Informale to be a seasonless brand with items that can be purchased through out the year and that are restocked as frequently as possible.

What do you mean by Pre-Order?

Some of out products are sold through a pre-order system. This allows for customers to purchase particular sizes and styles before they sell out. It also allows us to get a feel for what sizes are the most sought after so we are able to create enough pieces and maintain our vision of limited runs/sizes/styles.

How long does it take to receive my Pre-Order?

Please carefully read the description on each product for delivery dates. We usually give a rough guide line of when products will be shipped out. However please understand that time is of the essence and delays may occur. If for some reason a product is taking longer than expected we will email you outlining the date when you product will most likely be shipped on. If you have any questions or inquiries in regards to pre-order, please contact us at contact@informale.com.au

What if I want to change or cancel my order?

Unfortunately once your payment has been accepted we can not cancel your order. Once we have recieved your order please contact us further to discuss a change in size/colour/style. You have 14 days from the date of receiving your parcel to change a new, unworn item.

What if the product I receieved is faulty or damaged?

We pride ourselves in quality control and maintain the highest standards for each of our pieces. If a fault is discovered, please let us know immediately. We are most happy to discuss your options in regards to changing or refunding the item.

Do you accept refunds?

We only accept refunds on faulty pieces. If you have a change of mind we are more than happy to exchange a new, unworn product for something else in our range.

Please contact us immediately if you wish to do so.

How can I exchange my item?

If you would like to exchange your item for a different size/colour or style please contact us via email.

Please note that all returns are at the cost of the customer. A customer who wishes to return their item to us, will incur the return cost of postage and any additional fees.

For more information please refer to our:
Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policy

  • Worn Your Way - Erik Mannby

    September 26 2022

  • Worn Your Way - Andreas

    September 20 2022

  • Worn Your Way - Riccardo

    September 13 2022

  • Worn Your Way - Jonathan

    September 6 2022